The ACSR is committed to supporting the next generation of HIV researchers by offering a grant award program for early-stage investigators interested in conducting HIV-related research, especially for malignancies. The goal is to encourage novel and rigorous scientific research projects that utilize biospecimens and data in the ACSR inventory via a small grant funding mechanism and contribute toward greater understanding of HIV disease, biology, improved treatment, and discovery of a cure. See below to learn more about our Young Investigator Pilot Award opportunities as well as our past and current awardees. Click here to register for email updates about this and other HIV funding opportunities.
ACSR Funding Opportunities
- ACSR YOUNG INVESTIGATOR PILOT AWARD: FALL LOI CYCLE IS CLOSED! We welcome full applications from those who have submitted Letters of Intent. Applications are due October 18, 2021. Please contact us for more information.
Other Funding Opportunities
Funding opportunities from non-ACSR sources.
- AIDS Malignancy Consortium: Closed to applications.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Funding Opportunity Announcements
- Implementation Science for Cancer Control in People Living with HIV in Low and Middle Income Countries: Applications are due December 15, 2021!
- The role of Epstein Barr virus (EBV) infection in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) and Hodgkin disease (HD) development with or without an underlying HIV infection (U01 Clinical Trial Optional): Applications are due December 15, 2021